Which Lord of the Rings character are you?

I clicked the link, but an error. =/

Probably because what I can tell from the link, you have to be a user of the site to take the quiz. And you were probably logged in at the time you copy//pasted. Oh well, is the site quizilla.com?

Heres a good one too:)

http://www.geocities.com/mydigitalview/lotr_person.html

And heres how I did.

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

The first one (tara's) didn't work.

The second one (kami's first) I got Merry Brandybuck.

The third one (kami's second) I got Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable.

The fourth one (Jax's) didn't work.

And the first time I did one of these tests, back when Fellowship came out, I got Legolas.

:D

I don't need a test anyway. If one more person tells me I look like that blonde archer's twin (with darker blonde hair), I'm going to go insane. Don't know what his characters name is, haven't seen the movie yet.

Test Results - Gimli

You are most like Gimli. Most people think you're pretty rough, but you're actually rather sophisticated. Unlike others, you don't need everything to be perfect. You're flexible. When problems come your way, you face them head-on and get whatever help you need. You also stick to your morals very closely, and you are unlikely to compromise. You are very loyal to your friends, but don't be so controlling!
I got a Fucking Axe hell yes!

ca_jrhys.jpg
'
Gimli Gloin's son