Which Lord of the Rings character are you?

You hardly ever see Legolas fight hand-to-hand in the films, but when he does, I do believe his skills are equal and likely greater than those of Aragorn. He is after all an elf; he's had a good couple centuries of dangerous middle earth life to hone his elven battle skills. Aragorn's had, like, 20 or something at most. And anyway, he'd be a pincushion before he got within 50 metres of Legolas. =)

Hahaha! Goldenboy! (I like Read or Die personaly...heh heh)

Is not Aragorn supposed to be half-elf? And supposedly 170 some odd years of age in the time of the war of the ring?

Really? I've never read the books so I really had no idea. Ah well, that's awesome! No wonder he's so damn powerful! Isn't it weird however, that in the Fellowship, he really has a hard time of it when he's fighting that big orc leader guy that shot those tree trunk arrows into Boromir, and then in the Towers, he's throwing himself into heavily-armoured orc masses (10000+) and dropping them left and right with no resistance? I find that kinda dubious. Oh yeah, and when you see Isengard's orc army marching to Helm's Deep, there is no way that's 10000+ orcs!

Ok, that's got nothing to do with anything, but you've read it now, so it's too late! HAH! :/

Well, heh heh, Lurtz ( at least I think that is what the name of the Uruk-hai leader was...) was a pretty big guy. And vicious as well. I like to think the only reason Aragorn had a hard time killing him was that Lurtz got lucky. hahaha

On Tara's test I got Gimli :D

I have to say he is the person I relate the most to in the books and the movies, maybe Eomer too...!

if I can choose then I want to be Theoden(not the movie one but the Book one) and Faramir(same as Theoden)
I choose here because none of the links worked

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
Are you wondering why they like him and not you? HAHA! Grow your hair long and blond and pick up a bow & arrow.. oh and become a literary figure played by a hot actor, then you can 14 year-old girls swooning over you... if that's what you want ;)

Pussy?? Hardly!! And what are you, Goldenboy? Did you even WATCH the movies or read the books? Legolas is an incredible warrior, sexy or not, so just deal with it :lol:

~Sh0k~

Gimli can take on Legolas everyday
on the books and on the movies Gimli can kick Legolas' ass!
that's all I have to say for now

JONE2099CustomImage1358724.jpg

cool :D