which rocker has HIT THE WALL?!?!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Ok, we all remember when we had so and so's posters up in our rooms thing that if we could only be THEM, etc....Well, LOOK AT THEM NOW! Lord love 'em, but here are a few of my favorites who lately look like they've been beaten with an ugly stick. These guys could knock a dog off a gut wagon for pete's sake....

DAVID LEE ROTH - Come on, Dave, gimme a break!
VINCE NEIL - Too Fat For Love/ Shout at the Devilled Eggs!
OZZY - Who knew coke made you retarded?
VOIVOD - who are these geezers fooling still having nicknames like piggy? Jasonic is a dumbass for joining....
KISS - my favorite band of all time...but there's more rugs in that band than a Chinese factory outlet!

Take care and post a reply!
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
Ok, we all remember when we had so and so's posters up in our rooms thing that if we could only be THEM, etc....Well, LOOK AT THEM NOW! Lord love 'em, but here are a few of my favorites who lately look like they've been beaten with an ugly stick. These guys could knock a dog off a gut wagon for pete's sake....

DAVID LEE ROTH - Come on, Dave, gimme a break!
VINCE NEIL - Too Fat For Love/ Shout at the Devilled Eggs!
OZZY - Who knew coke made you retarded?
VOIVOD - who are these geezers fooling still having nicknames like piggy? Jasonic is a dumbass for joining....
KISS - my favorite band of all time...but there's more rugs in that band than a Chinese factory outlet!

Take care and post a reply!
Ted

Vince -has hit the wall.
DLR-Looks like a shrunken head.
Ozzy since being on TV week in & week out is looking like a burnt out retard. He's probably in a better situation than the previous two. Cos' it's not like he ever got any chicks to begin with. His voice hasn't always been all that either.
Voivod?! Can't say I ever liked them & just becuase they got dogface in the band doesn't mean shit to me....
KI$$?! Well you said it all there. But You forgot Metallica$h!
They have hit the wall....