Which should I get? guitar or computer

Jrich4967

Sep 26, 2011
Denver, Colorado
So right now i have an extra about 700 to drop on either a guitar, or I can custom build a computer. My buddy just built an 8 core computer with dual graphics cards and 16 gigs of ram for 700 bucks. i was considering that, but my laptop has plenty of power and It is working fine for the moment.

Or I was thinking about getting this guitar.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-h-351nt-electric-guitar

I played it at a local music store here, where I can buy it for the same price as you see on the site

that's surely a great guitar, looks are imo spot on as well, but do you have other emg-equipped metal axes? because let's face it they don't sound that different. do you really need it?

also what do you use a computer for? if you play games you could probably use a new one, or if you use a lot of virtual instruments, or anything else that requires more processing power than your current laptop has.

what kind of guitar do you have now? I said fuck it and got both when I wanted a new guitar and comp haha. I built mine for about 900 and it comes with a high end graphics card, 8 gbs of RAM (16 seems like overkill), an I5 processor, 2 1tb HD's, case and a few other things.

As far as guitars I say go used. I got my SC607b for 500 dollars and its in perfect working and cosmetic condition. Just keep your eyes peeled and don't jump the gun and regret it later

i dont have any emg equipped guitars, no guitars with actives. and the computer was gonna just be for recording and maybe a little gaming. right now i have an asus u43f laptop.

and right now, i have an ibanez rg series guitar. low end, but gets the job done. and i have a schecter damien Floyd rose, but its currently disassembled because i am refinishing it

^^^ There's your answer. But I'd maybe save up a tiny bit more and go for the better CPU