Which songs does Evergrey play live, and in which order?

peza

Reported Type: INTP
Mar 29, 2003
MAD@ES
Visit site
I know that not many people had the chance to hear Evergrey live yet, with the new material from the RD-album, but maybe someone who saw the gig in Helsingborg could share the experience.

Which songs do they play, and in which order?

Thanks a lot for the help to still my curiosity,
Cheers,

I know that they played for one and a half hour.
Nothing from The Dark Discovery, 4 or 5 songs from Solitude Dominance Tragedy and the rest from The two latest albums...
Exactly which songs I don't know, but in 90 minutes you can squeeze in a lot of good tunes =)

Saxiquine said:
I know that they played for one and a half hour.
Nothing from The Dark Discovery, 4 or 5 songs from Solitude Dominance Tragedy and the rest from The two latest albums...
Exactly which songs I don't know, but in 90 minutes you can squeeze in a lot of good tunes =)

What ?? only 90 minutes ?
wink.gif

Well, in 6 weeks they will be here in Holland. We'll see what great setlist is put together for this tour. Can't wait for this gig tho, love to see them again on stage - even if it is for only 90 minutes
supergrin.gif

It has been too long, the last time it was in 013 - Tilburg. Saw SX yesterday as supporting act in the same venue. Evergrey was supporting act when i saw them in 013 last time as well...and to be honest, i've been thinking since yesterday what the mainband that night was and i can't come up with the name.

See you guys in 6 weeks :)

Henk

Saxiquine said:
Hey Henk!
Picked up some pics from ProgPower this week and there's one of you and Michael.
I guess he'll mail it to you... it's pretty good but you can't see ike that much, maybe that's why it's good *grin*

hehehe, must be the shot at the pre-party i guess.

love to see that one
shocked.gif