Whiplash (USA) - Unborn Again (2009)

Nov 26, 2005
Italy
Does anyone of you guys own this album by this GREAT Thrash Metal band? If you guys do, what do you think about it? I personally haven't listened to it yet but I'll say my opinion when the CD arrives to me. To you guys the speech!

My personal opinion is that this CD is much worse than the first ones (Power And Pain, Ticket To Mayhem, Insult To injury; Cult Of One is a different matter and I don't own the other ones). Not so bad but neither good. Has anyone else listened to this album?

Haven't heard this. Surprisingly (to myself) I have liked a lot of Whiplash's other material, even though their later stuff varied a lot in style from album to album, and even within an album. From the early stuff I really like Power and Pain and Insult to Injury. I find Ticket to Mayhem less good, but I have also listened to it less times.

Haven't heard this. Surprisingly (to myself) I have liked a lot of Whiplash's other material, even though their later stuff varied a lot in style from album to album, and even within an album. From the early stuff I really like Power and Pain and Insult to Injury. I find Ticket to Mayhem less good, but I have also listened to it less times.

Don't buy "Unborn Again", you don't lose anything.

The album is decent. There are some hidden gems, like Pitbulls In The Playground, but there's a few dull tracks as well.

Not the best Thrash release of 2009, but far from the worst.

The album is decent. There are some hidden gems, like Pitbulls In The Playground, but there's a few dull tracks as well.

Not the best Thrash release of 2009, but far from the worst.

Some songs are good, but the general quality of the album is quite low IMO. Neither bad, nor good.