Who all from the Board Was at the Metro Show in Chi?

i was also at the chicago show at metro. i cant wait for it to come out on dvd. i hope that this time they have the rights to use the actual blues brothers intro unlike the way they had to do it on N.F.V. that intro is just so cool and gets the crowd so pumped up so hopefully it will be on the dvd. i wish that anthrax would throw in a surprise and put one of the two chicago hob shows on the dvd as well. maybe i am getting greedy but they were both good shows and it would be nice to see them on there as well. does anyone else agree?

quicksand said:
i was also at the chicago show at metro. i cant wait for it to come out on dvd. i hope that this time they have the rights to use the actual blues brothers intro unlike the way they had to do it on N.F.V. that intro is just so cool and gets the crowd so pumped up so hopefully it will be on the dvd. i wish that anthrax would throw in a surprise and put one of the two chicago hob shows on the dvd as well. maybe i am getting greedy but they were both good shows and it would be nice to see them on there as well. does anyone else agree?
't would be nice, but there was no audio recorded for those two HOB shows, just video. :cry:

I think they should definitely add some extras. When you consider the competition in live DVDs, it would be foolish not to include extras.

Def some good xtras would be the WCFYA vedeo clips, making of WDD zombie action, and lotsa backstage and tour footage - cannot wait for this dvd - looking forward to it as much as a new record.