Who are you most excited to see on this voyage??

TX Metal Cowboy

Picture Boy
Sep 25, 2004
College Station, TX
Personally, I haven't seen most of the bands on this thing so I am stoked about the entire thing...but...the ability to see Crimson Glory, after missing the boat on these guys because I didn't get into them until later, will be awesome! (pun intended...see what you started MetalAges!) :lol:

It will be great to see Evergrey again as well. Haven't seen them since the US tour waaaay back in support of The Inner Circle!

THE ELEMENT!!! HAha! That will be cool! I will probably get to jam with CIIC again as well.

Well done, Beth! Wasnt sure you were going to be able to pull this off, but I am so glad to see it is going so well! KICK ASS bands!

CDW
Futures End Cheese Grater

I am excited to see all of them as most people probably are, BUT, because I haven't seen Evergrey or Seven Witches, those are the two I can't wait for. I have been a fan of both for many years and haven't had a chance to catch either of them. Cheers!

Awww you flatterer!!! (I love it!)

I'm looking forward to the ENTIRE event and meeting each person. It'll be nearly 3 years in the making when it happens and man! oh! man! will it feel good to set sail!!!

I am just excited to GO!! Getting the awesome metal on top of it just the icing on the cake as far as I am concerned! Have always been looking for an excuse to go on a Bahamas cruise and this turned out to be the perfect excuse!

I'm a Savatage guy, Circle II Circle and JOP.

This. Though I am excited to check out the other bands, my sole purpose for taking this cruise is to see the JOP and Circle II Circle boys.

I expect quite the party-and do not think I will be let down!

I have to say that im pretty excited about going on this cruise! Hearing these bands play will be amazing! Get ready for some kick ass music!! [:

Well, when I heard CIIC, JOP and Crimson Glory (three of my favorite bands) were playing, on a cruise ship yet, I was really hyped to go, then CIIC dropped out and were replaced by Pagan's Mind... so I'm equally hyped again. I had no real interest in the other acts...
However, having said that... at ProgPower, I was really only there to see Crimson Glory and Fates Warning, but caught three other acts I'd never heard before and now am a fan of: Diablo Swing Orchestra, Royal Hunt and Pagan's Mind (major fan of PM now!)
So, who knows? Perhaps that same surreptitious luck will happen again on this cruise and I'll leave a fan of bands I originally had no interest in seeing.

You missed the Showcase? Futures End did a GREAT set! I kind of patted myself on the back to pick them up for the event after seeing that debut show!

The cruise may be Eumeria's debut show as well- (which would RAWK). I've heard much of the early recordings from Eumeria and it's some of Bobby's best work. The whole band really put together a diverse CD. If you haven't heard Jonny Tatum sing- hell- be prepared- he's got QUITE a range. Reece Fullwood is only 19 and that kid screams on a guitar.

Then there is The Element who started in Brazil but is now US-based. Their music has been a net radio/prog radio staple for a good n solid two years. They have a cover of Kashmir that is incredible. Mitch Stewart from CIIC is in The Element also and his collaborations with Rafa are amazing. Toss in Acacio Carvalho's incredible timing on the kit- I doubt you'll be disappointed.

At this point- I keep looking at the lineup for both nights and am pinching myself. Seriously.... I think you'll be pleased with how we're building each night's activities.

THEN! toss in a teaser- I'm already considering 2011. Talking to bands, thinking about where we ought to cruise to- :) Cruisers will have first dibs on cabin space and I can already say I'm equally as excited to be finalizing 2010 and thinking about 2011 with some big ideas.

More to come... more to come! Thanks for the support and excitement- I'm totally feeding off of it.

You missed the Showcase? Futures End did a GREAT set! I kind of patted myself on the back to pick them up for the event after seeing that debut show!

Futures End friggan KICKED-ASS during the Showcase! I've not heard of that Vaugan band, so I am pretty damn excited to have Futures End instead.

The cruise may be Eumeria's debut show as well- (which would RAWK). I've heard much of the early recordings from Eumeria and it's some of Bobby's best work. The whole band really put together a diverse CD. If you haven't heard Jonny Tatum sing- hell- be prepared- he's got QUITE a range. Reece Fullwood is only 19 and that kid screams on a guitar.

Eumeria is a new on on me, as I've never heard of these guys. Will need to do some homework there. Sounds interesting and always fun to discover new bands.

Then there is The Element who started in Brazil but is now US-based. Their music has been a net radio/prog radio staple for a good n solid two years. They have a cover of Kashmir that is incredible. Mitch Stewart from CIIC is in The Element also and his collaborations with Rafa are amazing. Toss in Acacio Carvalho's incredible timing on the kit- I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I've ran into these guys at the Showcase when Shane and Glenn let us sponsors in early. Really cool guys, plus they gave me and Dave a free demo disk. I've heard some of thier material on MySpace. Looking forward to see these guys play.

Pretty bummed to hear Circle-II-Circle have dropped off, but friggan STOKED top see PAGAN'S MIND again!

At this point- I keep looking at the lineup for both nights and am pinching myself. Seriously.... I think you'll be pleased with how we're building each night's activities.

THEN! toss in a teaser- I'm already considering 2011. Talking to bands, thinking about where we ought to cruise to- :) Cruisers will have first dibs on cabin space and I can already say I'm equally as excited to be finalizing 2010 and thinking about 2011 with some big ideas.

More to come... more to come! Thanks for the support and excitement- I'm totally feeding off of it.

That is a sweet line-up you managed to get going. I've also talked to the Seven Witches guys when I saw them last Wednesday (when they played with Primal Fear at Jaxx immediately before going to Atlanta). The singer was really cool and he seemed to be pretty excited about this as well.

Like I already mentioned, I am just excited to go. Will be cool to see Evergrey as well as JOP again.

I've ran into these guys at the Showcase when Shane and Glenn let us sponsors in early. Really cool guys, plus they gave me and Dave a free demo disk. I've heard some of thier material on MySpace. Looking forward to see these guys play.

Hey Steven! I remember you brother! It is gonna be great to have you on board brother! Thanks for checking our stuff, really cool that you liked it! Keep in touch brother!

ps: We are happy and honored to play with all these amazing bands... great friends, great bands, great trip... how can we ask more fun than that?

Rock On!

Hey Steven! I remember you brother! It is gonna be great to have you on board brother! Thanks for checking our stuff, really cool that you liked it! Keep in touch brother!

ps: We are happy and honored to play with all these amazing bands... great friends, great bands, great trip... how can we ask more fun than that?

Rock On!

That was cool getting to meet you! I really do like what I've heard thus far of your material! Do you guys have any CDs out yet or this upcoming one going to be your first? BTW, listening to that disk you gave me at the Showcase - sounds friggan BAD-ASS on my high-end Klipsch setup!

In addition to my previous post - I just found Eumeria's demo on eMusic. Holy SHIT! I'll definitely be looking forward to those guys as well!

That was cool getting to meet you! I really do like what I've heard thus far of your material! Do you guys have any CDs out yet or this upcoming one going to be your first? BTW, listening to that disk you gave me at the Showcase - sounds friggan BAD-ASS on my high-end Klipsch setup!

HEy brother!!

We do have our 1st official album that ended up not being released cause we had some problems with our first label back in Brazil.
So right now, we are going to record our 2nd one. Official dates and good news coming up pretty soon, so we are pretty excited about it! The first track on that CD i gave you, is from the pre production of the new album, which is called " She's Made From Sand ".
And that's great to hear that sounds great in there brother, that's great news for sure hehe!!
Thanks for all support man, we really appreciate it! ROck On!