Who Came First

I am pretty sure Ceremonial Oath was a different band, although it possibly had some members of In Flames.

And the first incarnation of DT, called Septic Broiler (with the same lineup as the first DT-lineup) existed as early as 1989.

-Villain

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
I could say something here, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tempting, so I'm not gonna bother...besides, I'm probably this close to the blacklist as is ;)

I'll say it for you, who the fuck cares :D

(seeing as I am on the blacklist already :lol: )

The rabbit, most def. the rabbit. without the rabbit there can be no egg, and no hen either. So I guess that´s it?

-phyros ( no more, no more! )

Originally posted by FatherVic
as an american friend of mine says...it was Columbus...

I saw an interesting program on how egyptians already had coke ( not to drink mind you ) and coke grew exclusively here on the americas, and then they explored a lot of theories on how it is very factible that other people crossed the seas way before columbus

Originally posted by Misanthrope
I saw an interesting program on how egyptians already had coke ( not to drink mind you ) and coke grew exclusively here on the americas, and then they explored a lot of theories on how it is very factible that other people crossed the seas way before columbus

You mean... no, you couldn't... hmm, well, maybe, you mean Columbus was a fake?
Well, thats just so, well, you know... :D

Originally posted by Dmanx Pit
But IF was Ceremonial Oath before that I believe. I dunno.

he was talking about in flames and dark tranquillity, not ceremonial oath, septic broiler or fucking hammerfall, now piss off

Nope, thats just Thanatos being Thanatosish :D
Don't worry Thanny, I luv ya even though you're a miserable bastard, girm and tr00...hey, should that be I luv ya BECAUSE you're a miserable bastard? (Mental shrug)