who did All Shall Perish?

jesterroot4

Jul 5, 2007
Croydon (south london) UK
probs a stupid question, there new album sounds wicked! limited to death but u cant hear any shittyness u get wen i take it too far. every things been balanced sooo well. i believe the guitars were all recorded with marshall amps too.

who was it?

probs a stupid question, there new album sounds wicked! limited to death but u cant hear any shittyness u get wen i take it too far. every things been balanced sooo well. i believe the guitars were all recorded with marshall amps too.

who was it?
why did you not just look on the CD booklet?

He's done better stuff than the All Shall Persish Album.

The All Shall Perish Album sounds thin compared to other tracks he has to sample.

I have liked some of his other guitar and kick sounds.

I hear he's a stickler for recording through his Powerball or 5150II amp so Im not sure about the All Shall Perish even though they do use Marshalls.

But he's one of the better engineers for recording local bands in Oakland and other Northern California bands, and obviously has done a few on some labels.

I have heard negative remarks about his attitude but your paying him for a recording skills not social skills right?

I told him about this board today he's been a lot of help to me so I know hed be great at answering many of your questions