who had ordered Live is Overrated?

I´ve had it for quite some time now. It´s very good, especially the fact that now you can watch all the videos with good quality and all on the roll :D
The interview is also nice to have, but the english skills of the interviewer are a bit hard to handle time to time. No offence.

Would this finally be a compilation of all their videos????

Living in the States I NEVER got to see any Hypo vids!!!! :erk:

Where can I order this from please?

I've had for a while now too..so now I've got all the vids on that AND on the bonus dvd that came with Dancing with The Dead.

It is great to see Pain live..I wondered how come it's all in Poland..do they have an especially big fan base there or is it easy to get metallers to any gigs? OR is it cheaper to film there etc
Though I must admit I didn't notice the audiences going particularly crazy.

Sisterofnight said:
I've had for a while now too..so now I've got all the vids on that AND on the bonus dvd that came with Dancing with The Dead.

It is great to see Pain live..I wondered how come it's all in Poland..do they have an especially big fan base there or is it easy to get metallers to any gigs? OR is it cheaper to film there etc
Though I must admit I didn't notice the audiences going particularly crazy.

It's recorded in Poland because there is a location that is often used for TV recordings so it has good recording equipment and can easily be used for DVD recordings as well. Also it's quite cheap so many "smaller" Metal bands recorded their DVDs there. I know that Gorgorth, Carnal Forge and I believe also Tiamat recorded there as well.

Well, wasnt one show filmed in Krakow?...Thats where almost everyone films at, Dark Tranquillity did it, At The Gates I believe did a TV show there, and theres another band, yet I cant remember the name of it..Damn!!, itll come later on..and ill post it..But yah, Krakow is a fame city for filming..dunno why

I finally got my copy the other day. I think its a great dvd but there are a few things to discuss:

What is the song that plays during the initial menu selections?

The interview with peter was pretty bad-not a very good selection of questions if you ask me. I found it interesting that Peter didn't want to talk about his death experience.

The two ladies in the band are very beautiful if you ask me, especailly the bass player.

The Videos-Shut your mouth could be the most funny video i have ever seen! Watching Peter act is a good time!

I just got the DVD and was watching it all weekend. :) I've seen some of the videos before, but it's nice to have them on a larger screen, and the live show was cool, since Pain's never played here. I, too, wasn't that impressed with the interview.