Who has been playing the best solos on the US tour so far?

Which band member has done the best solos on the US tour?

• Russell Allen

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Mike Romeo

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mike Pinella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Lepond

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Jason Rullo

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
This is an incredibly tough decision...... from all of Mike Romeo's and Mike Pinella's insane solos to Russell Allen's solo in Wicked to Jason Rullo's Death of Balance solo (I know they haven't played Death of Balance at some venues but he kinda does a solo at the end of Church of the Machine) to Mike Lepond's solo in Egypt (haha, I know they haven't played this at all venues either). I'm gonna go with a tie between Mike Romeo and Russell Allen because I was really impressed with his improv voice soloing in Wicked. I would've chose Mike Romeo outright, but I didn't really like his changes to the Sea of Lies solo and the change to the 2nd half of Of Sins and Shadows solo (on Divine Wings that lick is awesome, why did he change it???????!!!!!!).

Oh man... Russ's voice broke on his solo in wicked and they just stoped, joked for a minute, then he did it 2 or three more times till he was satisfyed.... i thought they were all amazing! Russ has such soul in his voice. Anyway, i am a bassist so i HAD to vote lepond.... my own personal bias!