Who has covered Anthrax?

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
Shit I can't think of anyone who's covered any Anthrax tunes at all...that's fucking criminal! Anyone?

speaking of sgt. d, some have covered those crazy SOD guys... i think all of these are pretty much known.

march of the sod/sgt d and the sod... Life of Agony did a shitty cover of it for the SOD tribute that never came out... it's on their 89-99 comp. entombed did a fucking awesome cover on it. they posted it on their website a few years ago, but i dunno if it's on any of their discs.

deftones did milk also for the non-existant SOD tribute. it's pretty good, but the quality of the mp3 you find on kazaa is horrible.

i read in metal edge (an interview with scott and lilker) when bigger than the devil came out that sepultura did a live cover of douche crew on the first(?) ozzfest...

you cleveland people might know about this one... (216) which is basically a metalcore side project of 4 guys from mushroomhead have covered fuck the middle east quite a few times.

if anyone else knows of any others, post em cuz i think we'd all like to hear them.

TD said:
tribute albums are so played out......... even the ones Anthrax members are on sound shitty........

the one metallica one with milano and scott on whiplash was pretty kick ass... too bad no one cares about the rest of the people on that tribute. who wants to hear bruce kulic playing metallica?

The Death Metal band which covered Deathrider is called THE DICEASED!

Slapdash covered S.O.D.'s "Kill Yourself" and Hate Squad covered "March Of The S.O.D./Sargent D & The S.O.D.".

I'm so sorry that there are no Anthrax-Tribute-CD's. There are dozens of Metallica-Tributes, Nirvana-Tributes, Slayer-Tributes, Megadeth-Tributes,... why not a single Anthrax-Tribute album?

I saw Slapdash back in 1996 when they did "Kill yourself" live and it was really good and true to the original! "Kill yourself" was one the B-side of a single they did, don´t remember the name of the single though...

There was Anthrax tribute band in Czech rep. I've never heard them but my friend told me they kicked ass and the singer sang just like Bush. They split because no one gave a fuck about them. I never got to their show. :(