Who here has stayed at the Granada...

I didn't stay there, but I spent a lot of time there last year. :) They were pretty nice rooms, IMO. I, however, will be staying at the Fairfield as I think they're a little cheaper, some people got screwed by Granada last year tho they had reservations, and the Fairfield did fine by me.

Shaye

Yeah I was with a couple people that got screwed last year by the Granada with mixed up reservations. I am kinda bummed that more people didn't even try to get reservations at the Granada this year, but I understand after being screwed last year. My friends and myself will be getting in on Wednesday afternoon and I have been checking my reservations every month ,so I think are covered :D

As for your question Adam, not exactly sure I just recall seeing a couple rooms but none with a jacuzzi. I am not even sure if the Penthouse Suite I reserved has one of them bad boys,not that it would probably even get used!! I know we have a Kitchen and a Frdge to keep the BEER COLD though!!!!

Bear's Beer Garden Coming soon!!!! \m/

Bear

Originally posted by Bear

As for your question Adam, not exactly sure I just recall seeing a couple rooms but none with a jacuzzi. I am not even sure if the Penthouse Suite I reserved has one of them bad boys,not that it would probably even get used!! I know we have a Kitchen and a Frdge to keep the BEER COLD though!!!!

While I see that you have your priorities straight (i.e., beer accommodations above all else), I couldn't help but notice the possibility of your having a jacuzzi that wouldn't be utilized. If such a horrid situation does indeed turn out to be the case, please contact me, and I will remedy the situation immediately. :D

Would one need to have a more "heavy metal" swimsuit than cherries on a white field for such an event, though, I wonder? ;)

Shaye

:OMG: :hotjump: :eek: :Smokedev:

Yeah well I was figuring I wouldn't be having the time, if there is one I will definitely let you know :p

/me wonders what exactly is a "Heavy Metal" Swimsuit??? I have my opinion on this, maybe something with chain links :loco:

Bear

hehe I'm staying there.. and the first thing I do when I get hoe today is VERIFY MY RESERVATION after reading this thread.. thanks for giving my nail-biting anxiety!

Party??? of course.. 3 of us driving up Thursday (which is the day after my birthday - woo woo what a present for myself) to start the festivities... we're coming from Florida.

Originally posted by lady_space
While I see that you have your priorities straight (i.e., beer accommodations above all else), I couldn't help but notice the possibility of your having a jacuzzi that wouldn't be utilized. If such a horrid situation does indeed turn out to be the case, please contact me, and I will remedy the situation immediately. :D

Would one need to have a more "heavy metal" swimsuit than cherries on a white field for such an event, though, I wonder? ;)

Shaye

I'm not sure if you noticed.....but I DO have a jacuzzi in my suite

:D :D :D

:eek:

I am staying at the Granada also and I have a jacuzzi suite!! I figure after long nights of partying, I'll need to rejuvinate and have a hot, bubbly jacuzzi waiting...;)

I hear ya Wishmaster. Nightwish58 must make an appearance. Let us know where we should go. Last year was great, I was hanging out with Tom from Evergrey the whole night. I ordered 2 pizza pies to some girl's rrom, and when Tom heard, he became my best friend. Him, my cousin, and I went upstairs to bullshit and pound away 2 pies. Did anyone find pizza crust in the bathroom the next morning? What?

Originally posted by nightwish58
I hear ya Wishmaster. Nightwish58 must make an appearance. Let us know where we should go. Last year was great, I was hanging out with Tom from Evergrey the whole night. I ordered 2 pizza pies to some girl's rrom, and when Tom heard, he became my best friend. Him, my cousin, and I went upstairs to bullshit and pound away 2 pies. Did anyone find pizza crust in the bathroom the next morning? What?

That's pretty funny. Last year I roamed about the Grenada with the Balance of Power guys. We tried to crash the infamous Room 303 party, but Dirk (Angel Dust) had gotten there first and drank all the beer. :)

Lucky for us, Bear is promising to have that problem resolved this year.

--Mike

That was it!!! Now I remember. That room must have ben trashed. Roy Khan came up for 5 minutes and you could tell he was like "let me get the hell out of here." But Tom from Evergrey was so cool. So was that nut from Steel Prophet. He is on something; that guy ws way too hyper. Can't wait to see what happens this year. I need to start putting faces to these names. Everyone should be required to wear name tags with their forum addresses listed! That would be some funny shit

Originally posted by nightwish58
That was it!!! Now I remember. That room must have ben trashed. Roy Khan came up for 5 minutes and you could tell he was like "let me get the hell out of here." But Tom from Evergrey was so cool. So was that nut from Steel Prophet. He is on something; that guy ws way too hyper. Can't wait to see what happens this year. I need to start putting faces to these names. Everyone should be required to wear name tags with their forum addresses listed! That would be some funny shit

Nametags wouldn't hurt, but you gotta wonder how many people will still be capable of reading them after the show. :)

Of course, I'm all for meeting other Nightwish fans. :)

--Mike