Who is The Prisoner?

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
I'm not usually this nosey about new faces on the BB, but one of our most recent arrivals seems to have sparked my curiosity for some reason.

Submitted for your approval, here's what we've learned so far:

- He's a frequent visitor to the official BB and (if he's who I think he is) submitted a question to Rod Smallwood about the chances of an Aussie tour.

- He seems to know more about soon-to-be-released Maiden products than anyone who doesn't work for the band.

- His location is listed as "the land of many crows", which may or may not be a reference to a certain Adelaide football side.

It's not much to base a theory on, but I'd like to suggest that our newest member is none other than Jeremy Groffen- who I haven't seen or spoken to since 1996.

If I'm right, please accept a :wave: from one of your old friends in what was formerly the SADWFC. How've you been?

If I'm wrong, hello and welcome anyway. Feel free to ignore my ramblings and click on a more interesting thread :).

W

Wrathchild said:
I'm not usually this nosey about new faces on the BB, but one of our most recent arrivals seems to have sparked my curiosity for some reason.

Submitted for your approval, here's what we've learned so far:

- He's a frequent visitor to the official BB and (if he's who I think he is) submitted a question to Rod Smallwood about the chances of an Aussie tour.

- He seems to know more about soon-to-be-released Maiden products than anyone who doesn't work for the band.

- His location is listed as "the land of many crows", which may or may not be a reference to a certain Adelaide football side.

It's not much to base a theory on, but I'd like to suggest that our newest member is none other than Jeremy Groffen- who I haven't seen or spoken to since 1996.

If I'm right, please accept a :wave: from one of your old friends in what was formerly the SADWFC. How've you been?

If I'm wrong, hello and welcome anyway. Feel free to ignore my ramblings and click on a more interesting thread :).

W

:oops:

I'm not your old friend Wrathchild, but happy to be a new friend! Thanks for the welcome.

:wave:

The_Prisoner said:

First there's the Wildest Dreams thread, then there's this one. You're just a trouble maker, you are. Oh yeah, sure, so ahead and bring up the fact that Wrath and I both waded in and started making assumptions that turned out to be wrong and foolish all by ourselves, and you actually had nothing to do with it, but that's not going to change anything. Nothing but trouble, I tell you.

If you're not careful, I'll put you on ... THE LIST.

It's not the first time I've made a fool of myself, Spiff. Nor will it be the last :).

Full marks for guessing the acronym, though we're now known as SFSA. This officially stands for Science Fiction in South Australia, or Sad F***kers of South Australia depending who you ask ;).

While I'm in mid-plug, do please check out the club's website at www.sfsa.org.au

W