Who is your...

what the fuck my fellow wehrmacht? you didnt pick me? goddamn........*kills self then is 'reborn' and becomes 'criminally insane' in a posthumous(maybe?..nope) manor*

*insanely bored*

well I dwell here alot and I must say its you 006 you make the best topics :) I just troll around and flame ppl lol granted they deserve it but yes alas its mister Swine you are OLD SCHOOL bro

Psychonaut said:
Shit, Swine, I would have gone with YOU! Thank you, though!
Thanks, but it is my thread & I don't think I am worthy, any how.
I think you have been the mosy consistent here in the time I have been stopping by. Jonny D, you sir are King Flamer & you get an honerable mention! Slayer baby threatened to blow his brains out or something over this... Ohhh the guilt....

sixxswine said:
Thanks, but it is my thread & I don't think I am worthy, any how.
I think you have been the mosy consistent here in the time I have been stopping by. Jonny D, you sir are King Flamer & you get an honerable mention! Slayer baby threatened to blow his brains out or something over this... Ohhh the guilt....

"but it is my thread & I don't think I am worthy" Bullshit :p you are King of the Interesting Old School thread :) As I'm King Flamer I love to Toast nOObs who wanna try and own the place

I think each and every one of you are Real American Heroes and badass muthers. You have all opened my eyes and ears to the world of underground metal. Lots of bands I had only "heard of" I have now "HEARD" thanks to you.

Lamb Of God is my new "Slayer". Those guys RULE.

Thought for the day,
"Music is much to important to be taken seriously!"
David Lee Roth

tedvanfrehley said:
I think each and every one of you are Real American Heroes and badass muthers. You have all opened my eyes and ears to the world of underground metal. Lots of bands I had only "heard of" I have now "HEARD" thanks to you.

Lamb Of God is my new "Slayer". Those guys RULE.

Thought for the day,
"Music is much to important to be taken seriously!"
David Lee Roth

You get Rookie of the Year :p

I had no dough left for much of anything else...

Bought the ZZ Top boxset for $80.00, I got the ltd. ed version, they only made 15,000!!!!

Anyone buy any new tunes?

I got the DC Cooper disc & the latest Six Feet Under!!!!! I also have odered from The End Records a couple of Royal Hunt cds.... I'm gonna get the old lady to go see G3 this week...

I picked up a few things but my tastes are all over the map usually.

Behemoth - Historica Box Set

Ulver - Sved Neggar

Iron Maiden - Wildest Dreams single

Cage - Darker Than Black

Grimfist - Ghouls of Grandeur

Mystic Circle - Open The Gates Of Hell

Moonspell - The Antidote

and a couple of compilations

I think that's it!