Who knew?

Certainly not I! If it's all true it is certainly the last thing I expected to hear from a dude like Lemmy. But hey, more power to him.

i dont mind, what does his dick have anything to do with the MUSIC!! which is the point alot of people miss when they hear this. looks, sex, and all that shit shouldnt play a roll in whether you like band/member or not...if it does, you dont really enjoy the music poser!!

MOOOOTTTOOOORRHEEADDD! :headbang:

wow....that was a bigger shock than the time i pissed on an electric fence :ill:

But all in all, Lemmy still kicks ass, and he always will, whether he's straight, bi, or gay, doesnt matter to me. :headbang:

:cry: :erk: :ill: :err: :confused: :OMG: o_O :yell: oh Well i'm still a fan of the music... :Smug: It will surely make me rethink about lyrics to certain Motorhead songs like the song Orgasmatron... :erk:

Typical imbecility. If Lemmy were a girl and suddenly she confess to be bi, everyone at that board will be horny as hell.

Our western civilazation still is retrograd and hypocrite as hell, do we care for Hendrix being black, Doro being female, Scott Ian being Jew, or John Myung being Asian?

NO.

So Halford is homosexual and Lemmy bisexual? Do we have to care?

NO.

Music is what all is about like No-Mercy said, the rest is personal of each individual and none of our business.

Wyvern said:
Typical imbecility. If Lemmy were a girl and suddenly she confess to be bi, everyone at that board will be horny as hell.

Our western civilazation still is retrograd and hypocrite as hell, do we care for Hendrix being black, Doro being female, Scott Ian being Jew, or John Myung being Asian?

NO.

So Halford is homosexual and Lemmy bisexual? Do we have to care?

NO.

Music is what all is about like No-Mercy said, the rest is personal of each individual and none of our business.

I agree with every word.