Who Likes The Osbournes

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
Just wondering who watches the Osbournes here. I was watching the abc world news with petey jennings, and they did a piece on the osbournes. I think this show may really bring good metal back to the mainstream. What do you guys think?

I watch it, and I think it's really funny. I wouldn't know it's 'good' for metal but it's highly entertaining. I rarely watch tv but I make an exception for The Osbournes. It's just amusing, nothing more nothing less. Good pretentiousless television.

I guess by good for metal, i meant that since so many non-metal lovers must be watching, maybe they will be more accepting of metal. I also believe that the number of people watching, points to an acceptance of metal. I do agree ozzy really should hang it up.

Not yet on in Sydney-Australia

now he is larger than life. heheey

Originally posted by speed
Just wondering who watches the Osbournes here. I was watching the abc world news with petey jennings, and they did a piece on the osbournes. I think this show may really bring good metal back to the mainstream. What do you guys think?
Metal and the mainstream REALLY shouldn't mix.Once good metal gets on MTV,it's no longer metal.But the Osbournes is a pretty good show.It's funny and wierd and entertaining...and it definately shows you a side of that family that you never expected.

well i think ozzy has never been any good and all of his bands have sucked like no ones business. that said his show is fucking great and he is hillarious. they all swear at each other and he walks around looking like a deer caught in the headlights. he cant even use the fucking tv. its great.
-neal