Who looks funnier on state ( on the wonders at your feet video )

Misanthrope

Latin, NOT Mexican.
Oct 11, 2001
My House.
www.i-mockery.com
I think mr. Sundin wins that award, without his hair or a monitor under his feet, he just looks like he really has to pee :p :D

EDIT: damn for some reason the poll thing didnt work, well post your votes anyway

here's another vote for niklas, and not only because of the wonders live footage...
the first time i saw dt live they were playing in a room so full with ppl and hot that most of the metalheads were positively melting in their high boots and leather jackets. while most of the band had to play half-naked, or at least wearing quite succint shirts, mr. sundin came on stage with a long-sleeve shirt with - i reckon - zips running down the arms, and he kept them closed all the time.
now, the reason behind all of this is that if you sweat like mad while you're showing your torso bare to the world to see then you're more likely to catch at least a cold once you stop because all the sweat dries out on you and so on and so forth. whereas if you keep something that catches your sweat on, once you're done with what you're doing you just have to remove that garment et voilà.
of course the funny thing is members of heavy metal bands are not exactly supposed to follow the parents' guide to living or look like they're being monitored by girlfriends concerned about their health all the time. ;)

rahvin.

Is this the Italian Wonders At Your Feet / Rundown video you're talking about?

@Rahv very insightful you are :p

@arch its the video available on www.darktranquillity.com , in the media section. No rundown on it.

BTW Am I the only one kinda dissapointed by Stanne's preformance on that particular vid, seemed like he was really tired and wanted go home, tho he was running a lot ......:p

Thanks F_V!