Who meat hypocrisy?

I met Peter and the guys seven times last year *g*. The funniest thing was at the Summer Breeze with Lars. We were all pretty drunk (tho not as drunk as he was *g*) and we were singing "In The Heat Of The Night" (Know the song? The original was by Sandra in the 80s.. we were singing the To/Die/For cover). Suddently Lars got up and started to sing it with us. When we were done he started to sing other hits from the 80s, one of those was "The Sun Always Shines on TV" from A-HA :lol:

How can you guy meat them? I thought you ate meat.. :p

(if you didn't understand my joke there, Meet is the correct word, meat is the thing you eat.. You know.. Flesh :p)

edit: Ok, I agree, that was a shitty joke :p

Fleshcrawl said:
Last November we were on Tour together for one week in Japan.

They are all nice guys and we had a lot of party together almost every evening.

Japan is an awsome country with strange People living in it, haha...

Stop talking about that trip! I was daydreaming in several weeks before, about to find a possible way to get to Japan, to see those 4 shows!:cry:

Peter told me about the tour in oktober at the Pain show in Malmö. Well, I asked for tourplanes, But not on the other side of earth :Shedevil:.
Anyway, there is only 4 months for the gig at Bang your head :headbang:

Syndrome said:
How can you guy meat them? I thought you ate meat.. :p

(if you didn't understand my joke there, Meet is the correct word, meat is the thing you eat.. You know.. Flesh :p)

edit: Ok, I agree, that was a shitty joke :p

Boo! :lol:

I met Peter at a Pain gig last October. We took photos and he signed my ticket. A bit smalltalk and then he left.
I think it's quite nice that he bothers to write autographs and take photos!

grtz, Head

Hay, Fleshcrawl! What do you mean by that???

>Japan is an awsome country with strange People living in it, haha...

Anyway, HYPOCRISY has landed Japan last year.
They presented us totally gorgeous and crazy show and blowed my mind completely!!!!

Fleshcrawl also gave me a great impression!!!

And they had a signing session at HEAVY METAL CD store in Tokyo.
They were very very very nice, kind and wild guys!!!!

HeadCrusher said:
Did you have access to the backstage area or were they among the crowd??
When I met Peter he was hanging out with everyone else and popping back stage now and again in London and just hung out front at Bradford.
And other friends met him a couple of years ago just around Wacken festival.
Because he is so grounded most fans just seem to respect that, go up to him for a chat/photo or signing then leave him.
He is so chilled, laid back and easy going you can hardly believe it. He just knows he's the man.

Sisterofnight said:
When I met Peter he was hanging out with everyone else and popping back stage now and again in London and just hung out front at Bradford.
And other friends met him a couple of years ago just around Wacken festival.
Because he is so grounded most fans just seem to respect that, go up to him for a chat/photo or signing then leave him.
He is so chilled, laid back and easy going you can hardly believe it. He just knows he's the man.

I know, I met him too as you can see above! ;)
But I think that you are 100 % right in what you said!
I just wanted to know about that special event (the Metalfest VIENNA) because I'm going to be there this here and it would be cool to meet some of the bands there (maybe In Flames for the second time or Amon Amarth). So I was interested in how things are going on there!

grtz, Head

@HeadCrusher
No I wasn't backstage, but after Nightwish, he and the tour gitarrist (sorry don't remember his name ...) were standing around at the pub area, smoking and talking, just like "normal" festival visitors. I took the occasion for a smalltalk and autograph.
You met him at the Pain gig?, I was there too, but it was too crowded, I didn't see him.

@Headcrusher, yes it's easy to meet some band members at the Metalfest, Johan Edlund of Tiamat (another band I like very much!) for example was also walking around among the crowd. The fans were also very relaxed, no "star hysteria".

@Yara: I've been to the Pain / In Flames concert in Salzburg, one day before the vienna show (some friends of mine have been in vienna the next day).
I've been there at around 17.00 o' clock because we went by train and so we got there very early. First we met In Flames and made pictures. A little after that we saw Peter (the tour busses were right before the Rockhouse and you can't enter it via a backstage entry because it is build into a little mountain/hill). We asked if we could make a picture and he said yes, then he went in.
A little, when we were inside too, we saw Anders of In Flames and asked him for an autograph. Again a bit later Peter passed as again and we also got an autograph here.
There were also a lot of other musicians (Pain tour guys and Soilwork) but we didn't recognize them all...

That day rocked!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

PS: Are you going to the Children Of Bodom show on the 17th of May @ Planet Music?

@Hi Headcrusher, you will see it's worth coming to Vienna to Metalfest 2003, last year was great - and this year it will last 2 days! :Smokin: I've not seen the setlist yet, but I hope Hypocrisy (or Pain) will come again!
I don't plan to go to the Children of Bodom concert, I'm not so familiar to them, I only know a few song, but let's see, perhaps ... :) I love going to concerts! :headbang: