Who Put This Together?

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Does anyone remember a B-side that Anthrax did by this name - if my memory serves me right it came out on the Got The Time 12" single (????)

Anyone know if and where it's available - I have looked but can't see it online anywhere for d/l.

It had the NFL intro riff mixed through it, and lots of recorded quotes from NFV and stuff, didn't it?

What was the name of the song,you could try http:/www.winmx.com and install this music download program,and look up anthrax,i,ve found a few anthrax songs that i couldn't get anymore especially friggin in the riggin,antisocial(french version)and covers that anthrax have done.Its the best music program that i have found and love,especially getting all the hard songs to get that i have liked all over the years.

hope this helps

i had the got the time cassingle years ago but i gave it to my cousin for his birthday but i seem to remember it had got the time(edit version).

timmyc said:
Does anyone remember a B-side that Anthrax did by this name - if my memory serves me right it came out on the Got The Time 12" single (????)

Anyone know if and where it's available - I have looked but can't see it online anywhere for d/l.
i have it on record on a clock shaped got the time release,i dont have any way to convert,basically its a very trebley mix,cool for the diehard but not really much chop,u aint missing much man,i will keep a lookout for it.

timmyc said:

it was also on the gold cd single which i have. if you want it send me an email or contact me on aol or yahoo im in the evenings.

Stan The Man
bigfatcatharsis@yahoo.com

I have the clock shaped cover of the vinyl single. It's the size of a 78 RPM record. Listened to it about a month or so ago.

"The youth of America wants to thrash right now!" :D