Who should ANTHRAX tour with?

refuse2Bdenied said:
If they are supporters they should open for Iron Maiden!

I'd like to see them tour with Disturbed and Chevelle. It would be great to see two awesome bands like Disturbed and Chevelle open for Thrax!
I agree if they if they are opening the show or the 2nd act on the bill they should tour with Maiden. Hell I wish they would have played with Maiden and Motorhead last month. Great show. \nn/ I think a show with Disturbed or Sevendust would be cool too. :Spin:

Honestly, I'd love to see a Metallica / Anthrax tour.

People say Metallica have sold out but their live sets and concerts rip + it would be superb exposure for the Thrax

i tell you, biohazard really never struck my senses until kill or be killed, their latest disc, i mean goddamn start to finish killer metal album, go buy it, no rap metal on this cd.

Anthrax should tour with U2 and Sting to promote their new single, Taking The Music Back, I'd like to hear Frank singing live (I believe it's him on the Police cover) and I'd like to see Anthrax impress the fuck out of the other 2 band's fans, it would be quite a show.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Anthrax should tour with U2 and Sting to promote their new single, Taking The Music Back, I'd like to hear Frank singing live (I believe it's him on the Police cover) and I'd like to see Anthrax impress the fuck out of the other 2 band's fans, it would be quite a show.
I used to listen to U2's the Joshua Tree then throw in ATL back in my college days. Good call. :Spin:

quite the opposite, id love to see them tour with like good charlotte, cause number one: theyd blow good charlotte off the stage, number two: thrax fans would scare the shit out of the GC posers, three: GC faggots would be OWNED in the pit, id make damn sure of it. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: