Who should mix Iron Maiden live material ?

Who should mix Iron Maiden live material ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
Yeah. You read well. You must have heard many live material from the band but one sound great, others average and others real crap and behind the mix-desk there's this guys that mix the live masters.

So, we have:

Steve Harris that mixed "The Assassin", "The Tailgunner", "Holy Smoke" and "No Prayer For The Dying" live songs from the NPOTR 1990; A Real Live One and A Real Dead One; Live at Donington 1992;

Steve Harris & Nigel Green mixed "Afraid To Shoot Strangers", "The Aftermath", "Blood On The Worlds hands", "The Evil That Men Do" and "Man On The Edge" from the X Factour 1995.

Doug Hall that mixed "Maiden Japan"; "Powerslave", "Killers", "Aces High" and "Wasted Years" from the Ed Hunter tour 1999; Beast Over The Hammersmith.

Kevin Shirley that mixed "Futureal" and "Man On The Edge" from the Ed Hunter tour 1999; Rock In Rio.

I just put this ones coz they still work with Maiden. That's why I didn't included Martin Birch since is retired.

Since to vote on this you have to listen to those live materials(the ones that can hear them all are a fucking lucky bastards :D ) I'm gonna give 15 days for you to decide your vote.

For this poll, your opinion is very important to justify your choice.

Fuck all of them!

Martin Birch! C'mon, this is the same man that engineered and mixed Deep Purple's Made In Japan on an 8-track reel to reel, for chrissakes! :Spin: