Who sucks the most?

What band do you think sucks the most shit?

• Taking Back Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They all suck monsterous amounts of ass, but Avenged Sevenfold suckiness hits the bands on the list like a gigantic truck to a small little cartwagon.

Theres waaaaaaay too many bands to name, so try to stick with "genres", like Emo Rock and Nu Metal. Make a poll concerning shitty ass genres of music or something, idc.

Theres waaaaaaay too many bands to name, so try to stick with "genres", like Emo Rock and Nu Metal. Make a poll concerning shitty ass genres of music or something, idc.

Do you even know what emo is?

Sorry, but AFI is hardly awful. The new album is fucking AWESOME. Especially the song Love Like Winter - I can't get enough of it. As for the other bands, couldn't care less. And their music isn't Emo...not to my ears. Just plain, kick-ass rock music. It's just that their image looks Emo and I can see why some may refer to them as such. It's unfortunate, really.

Personally I could care less about emo. I dislike the music, and I hate the trend. Regardless of whether its 'emo' in the eyes of the mainstream, or that old school uber-true emo that elitist emo's brag about, I dislike them both. :)

Sorry, but AFI is hardly awful. The new album is fucking AWESOME. Especially the song Love Like Winter - I can't get enough of it. As for the other bands, couldn't care less. And their music isn't Emo...not to my ears. Just plain, kick-ass rock music. It's just that their image looks Emo and I can see why some may refer to them as such. It's unfortunate, really.

Sorry to tell you but AFI is emo, at least, Miss Murder. Love Like Winter is one of the gayest songs I've ever heard. Also, music can never be emo because emo is not a genre of music, its an image. If you consider AFI to be rock, then you have problems with your ears, because its definitely punk. And finally, you should abstain from making good comments about bands like AFI in a metal forum, unless you want some asshole to flame you. You're actually pretty lucky nobody has yet.

Also, music can never be emo because emo is not a genre of music, its an image.
Emo is a genre of rock music. Since its inception, emo has come to describe several independent variations of music, linked loosely but with common ancestry. As such, use of the term has been the subject of much debate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_(music)

Now personally, I don't like emo, but as a wise man above me stated: Better to enjoy whatever music you love, than bitching about everything you hate. Life's just too fucking short for that.