Who wants a Stone DVD?

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
I have two rare Stone VHS shows from back in the Jari days, before they got their new guitar player. Its not like bootleg shit, where someone holds a camera in the crowd, it professiona, but its only like half an hour long. multiple cameras and good lighting, but you know its from like 89, so its old VHS quality. very enjoyable.

if anyone wants, I can feed the shit onto my pc and burn DVD-R copies. Im gonna need like 6 bucks for each one though. DVD's are expensive.

this shit is too big for me to host, i have no place to host it, and the quality would be even shittier if i compressed it from VHS format. its not like im proffiting from "selling" it.

yeah DVD's and whole album catalogs aren't all that hostable.

PS. Stickied.

im gonna try to put it up on soulseek if anyone wants. i dunno how big the download is gonna be, but the shows really arent that long. give me some time to try to put it on soulseek

by the way, blank dvds can be found really cheap now, maybe i would buy one if you charged like 3 bucks, but 6 is too much.. I don't like the idea of people profitting on a band.

yeah i know there are cheap ones on the internet, but I paid like 20 bucks for a pack of 5 at best buy lol

jewed!

im gonna rip it to the net, but all I have is soulseek and limewire so thats where you guys are gonna have to get it

ok its up on soulseek now. my user name is PallarAndersVisa. the file name is stone.live.01.mpeg, its like 200+ megs.

send me a message on SS so i can cancel some other leechers to get you going

pallarandersvisa said:
DVD's are expensive.

No they aren't. I order mine from Germany where the cheapest ones are something like 150 dvd's for 32euros (+postage fees) or something :D

edit: and now I read the rest of this thread noticing that my point was already pointed out :lol: :lol:

think the idea is fine.
and six bucks isn't really that much for a blank dvd, plus shipping to whereever.
just bought a CD from ebay yesterday and shipping was two euros. from germany to germany!
think of that.

but it's interessting to see, that pallar offers to ship his stuff around for self costs and everyone is just complaining about getting it cheaper or faster somehow.
not everyone has got a gig of webspace damnit!!!
what about thank you instead of these attacks?
maybe he get's 50cent of every DVD if the shipping is about 3 bucks an the disc about 250 somewhere, but wtf?
he ripped it, burned it and packs and ships it for you!
should take a while all together. check the incoming on bank account, go to post office and ship it.... I'd not take the job if I got 50cent for it.

attitude in this place sucks once in a while...