Who wants to split a hotel in indy??

I'm GUNG-HO for splitting a room. In fact, thats not all I'd like to split!

BaDumTish.jpg

And I'm not ANTISOCIAL. If you have a friend, there's always ROOM FOR ONE MORE.
But don't worry, I'm safe to room with. I always have my PACKAGED REBELLION because I don't like SPREADING THE DISEASE.
Just curious, who is your favorite Anthrax guitarist? I hope its not... SPITZ.
I've been a fan for a long time, and although not my favorite genre... I don't mind a little BUSH.
IN THE END, let me know if you want IN MY WORLD. I hope we split that room, I would be in a STATE OF EUPHORIA.

BaDumTish.jpg

But don't worry, I'm safe to room with. I always have my PACKAGED REBELLION because I don't like SPREADING THE DISEASE.
I've been a fan for a long time, and although not my favorite genre... I don't mind a little BUSH.
IN THE END, let me know if you want IN MY WORLD. I hope we split that room, I would be in a STATE OF EUPHORIA.

Genius. :tickled:

BaDumTish.jpg

what... I don't get it. I'm sure you wouldn't have to split firewood or anything, I mean hotels today usually have base heaters or whatever.
What am I missing?

Man you're such a dork! :lol:

Provided she's GOT THE TIME because NOW IT'S DARK and that makes her INVISIBLE and don't think you'll be the ONLY one there as you'll end up OUT OF SIGHT ,OUT OF MIND and that'll make you come back looking for BLOOD.

Hahahahaha, fuckin brilliant!