who was the idiot who

DreamNeonBlack said:
The annoying girl clawing over me to grab the singer's crotch didn't help my personal experience that is for sure. She was diggin her nails into my neck.

LOL -- that would be your first clue that the locals know 'em. Was the annoying girl a stunning redhead? The Braindead may be an acquired taste, like oysters perhaps.

Thanks for posting, Kev. It bothered me, too.

DreamNeonBlack said:
This may be so Kev, but man just thier stage presence and look ( or lack there of ) were waaaaaaaay bad.

Maybe if I met them without experiencing their band I would have liked them as people.

The annoying girl clawing over me to grab the singer's crotch didn't help my personal experience that is for sure. She was diggin her nails into my neck.

Just my two cents from a first musical impression stand point. Doesn't make much difference. <shrugs>
I TOTALY AGREE
they say your first impression is what sells ya well my first impression of jerking off a mic and showing everybody your skid marked hulk drawers isnt my idea of a metal show im sure they guys are great but change the stage show.I know there are bands out there that want to be driffrent and have that SHOCK APPEAL but only ozzy can get away with dropping his drawers after all ozzy was god at one time.If you want to shock somebody get jim rose to drink stomach fluid while your singing.I give them props for being musicians but come on man jerk off in your room not on stage your not Jonny rotten

Shpongled said:
It's interesting to read all this bad stuff about The Braindead. I've known those guys for ages and they're all way cool. They've been around forever and they've always lended their support to newer bands and pretty much just been the coolest local band around for a really long time. I can understand why you guys don't like them, but it's just sort of hard to read such negative things about people that are so awesome.

And to answer the question, the "idiots" that let them open for Nevermore are Nevermore.

:lol: Do me a favor and tell him to calm down on the jerking off the micstand thing. The first time he did it, I kind of laughed. But, he did it multiple times and it lost the 'funny' to it.