Votes: 2 66.7%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
It's state against state. It's mate against mate. It's the second game of the annual series in which Tallis gets sin binned or sent off, in which the Blues get some pretty dodgy calls going their way. It's that time of the year when the super-smug NSW team go up against the battlers, the hard-working, beer-swilling, tough-as-nails QUEENSLANDERS.

So who will win tonight?

If you don't care then you didn't need to read the post :) Just like I haven't bothered with the Scorpions or KISS condom ones!

im hoping Qld but i dont really care anymore.......league sucks now........watch Union or AFL, they are both superior to league

NSW! QLD are the biggest bunch of whiny bitches!
NSW = Zakk Wylde
QLD = Numetal whiners

Enuff said ;)

I was killing time before trying to tune my Super Nintendo into the TV (yep, dug it out after 5 or 6 years!) with no luck whatsoever. Took me a while to realise I didn't have the cord plugged into the TV, and then took me a while longer that I didn't have the cord plugged into the Super Nintendo, but now I STILL can't get it tuned in. Bah. So, let me rephrase what I said before:

AFL and Union will be superior when hell freezes over, AND when I can get the Nintendo tuned into the TV!

Yes, it does rock, but it would rock even more if I could get it tuned in! I've tried tuning it into every channel about five times each and still no luck! That's with that super-quick search thing, but it would take all week to go through it slowly and painstakingly. Sigh. Why can't it just be a matter of hitting the AV button like with the Playstation and DVD player? Sigh.

Originally posted by Spiff
Yes, it does rock, but it would rock even more if I could get it tuned in! I've tried tuning it into every channel about five times each and still no luck! That's with that super-quick search thing, but it would take all week to go through it slowly and painstakingly. Sigh. Why can't it just be a matter of hitting the AV button like with the Playstation and DVD player? Sigh.

From memory the channel is in the UHF range of tunings on the TV.

OK, that might help a wee bit. Hmm. It's a pity I've never tuned this TV before. Silly thing.

Queensland won, by the way - 26-18. Woo!

What a disappointing thread this one turned out to be! Maybe I should have started it on Monday instead of four hours before kickoff :)