Who would go to support SACRED DAWN at the Warriors Of MetalFest II?

Datis

Oct 15, 2006
Since Lothar had contacted us about the possibility of being on this show when our roster was full, I promised that if somebody bows out, we'll be contacting them right away.

Well, somebody bowed out last night and I'm trying to contact either Lothat or Tom Wylde if they'd be interested to participate in our Fest and share the stage with ASKA & Twisted Tower Dire!

Now who would come to support SACRED DAWN in Ohio?

Datis

Yap! I figured as much :)! This is now added incentive for Sacred Dawn fans as we just confirmed them for the Fest :).

Datis

That would be awesome Lance. We'd be honored if you could come :).

The 2nd Annual Warriors Of Metal Festival will take place on Friday, June 5th and Saturday, June 6th at Chillicothe, OH's Ross County Fairgrounds (change of venue just announced yesterday on the Fest's myspace site I've been putting helping to put together: www.myspace.com/womfest).

Tickets: $25 per day and $40 for the weekend.

Lodging: Chillicothe Hampton Inn (Warriors Of Metal Block)

Concert Camping: Available for $10 per tent (this is what we are charged).

Lance. We'd love to have you as a co-sponsor to help us get the word out about this event since like NMF II, we have little time to advertise it.

Datis
WOMFEST II Staff & Co-Sponsor

Final band to be confirmed for the Warriors Of Metal Fest II is CATCH 22, signed to Italy's Metal On Metal Records. They will be the direct Support to ASKA on Friday, June 5th.

Full line-up and set times will be announced shortly.

Visit the official Fest myspace site www.myspace.com/womfest to get more information and purchase tickets.

Hope to see as many of you as possible there. It'll be a headbanging good time :).

Datis
Farvahar Records
WOMFEST II Staff & Co-Sponsor