Who!?!

Harmony, he's one of the best keyboardist on the metal scene.
He has recorded 54 metal albums for different bands and 12 solo projects :loco:

well that would be a little exaggerate....
his the humble and great artist who have done many many many covers for many many many great metal albums...
check him out www.seempieces.com it definately worths it :)

Originally posted by Seems like Trav
yeah well, i just looked at niklas sundin's new art, and i think that i'm officially over.

:eek:

Who the hell is Niklas Sundin??????????????????

:D

damn, this is quite extrange....I'm happening to answer the question of "who is" for my fave digital artists....the ways of the force are strange anyway

@spawn: Niklas Sundin is the guitarrist of Dark Tranquillity and he also is graphic designer and has done at least 60 cover for metal cds too. He's in the vein of Travis too even you can see the differences on the overall....
take a look on this mastermind at www.cabinfevermedia.com and I'm sure you won't be deceived.

@travis: nah, is nice to see there are other talented ppl out there, otherwise you would turn something like Lars Ulrich and that would be a shame.... Humbleness is a great thing, but when your so good, is hard to keep it :)

Damn, Niklas is quite freaking good! :D

Travis: You have to have someone to measure yourself against and push you to do better, I mean, look what happened to Metallica when the competition between them, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax died down.............
:)

trav: you've done the artwork for at least 20% of my cd's!!!

btw: how much do you get for an atwork like the one of nevermore'S Dead heart...cd? or can't you tell us? would be interesting!

Narrot