Whoah... sanctuary shirt...

I'm not buying it, no way... it was at $50us when i looked before, which is 100 oz, totally fucking rediculous for a peice of cloth :lol:

what stuff of your mags? Got any shirts you want to send me? :D

whoa hes from dayton, i probably know that dude

i got a body count copkiller shirt on ebay for $20, fuck yeah

I'm not going to say anything bad about Body Count and Ice-T,because I like them;of course you liking them slightly lowers my level of respect for that band(now I'm just being a cunt,sorry).But I'm just going to stop thinking about your now playing...I'll just go and quietly get sick to my stomach.

BTW,about the shirt...who's that cartoon guy up at thge podium or whatever it is?Is it supposed to be god?Cool shirt,anyway.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I'm not going to say anything bad about Body Count and Ice-T,because I like them;of course you liking them slightly lowers my level of respect for that band(now I'm just being a cunt,sorry).But I'm just going to stop thinking about your now playing...I'll just go and quietly get sick to my stomach.

BTW,about the shirt...who's that cartoon guy up at thge podium or whatever it is?Is it supposed to be god?Cool shirt,anyway.

thats supposed to be a priest denying refuge to someone who need sanctuary. at least thats what i think

eBay Bid History for
SANCTUARY 1988 CONCERT SHIRT (XL) NEVERMORE (Item # 897084134)

Currently $87.00 First bid $19.99
Quantity 1 # of bids 21
Time left Auction has ended.
Started Jul-31-02 17:17:26 PDT
Ends Aug-10-02 17:17:26 PDT
Seller (Rating) incantation71 (94)

Someone email this dude, and get on this board, i want to see how big a fan he is...or if he is a poser girl