Who's doing the picture page now?

Lina

kickass elizabethan style
May 2, 2001
Maryland, U.S.
Visit site
I can't find that thread where Leper said he didn't wanna do it anymore. Is anyone hosting it? Because there are tons of people who haven't emerged from the shadows yet. Come on Satori, Oyo, Soul4Raziel, EVIL, Metalmancpa, luke, Xtokalon, Wolff, Villain -- there's so many!

Just this week I'Ve been trying to get my picture up in my profile...but the file I have is too big, and I can't tell a computer's head from its arse. Mark helped me reduce the size of the file, but it still won't upload. Maybe someone else can help me out???

S4R, What're you doing on Friday? I was thinking I nice romantic dinner for two... did I mention how photogenic you are?

Originally posted by luke
S4R, What're you doing on Friday? I was thinking I nice romantic dinner for two... did I mention how photogenic you are?

Yes, I get that a lot, but you see, I am too god damn good looking to be with you. :tickled:

Originally posted by Lina
dammit S4R, when i sent you that pic of me, i made you promise that was for your viewing pleasure only!

I must come clean. That picture is actually Lina....Calm down guys. She is taken, right Lina? ;)

Originally posted by Lina
That is correct. :D I mean, how could I be single? I'm just so fucking hot.

I know your beautiful on the outside, but I am just as sure you are infinitely more beautiful on the inside. :)

Originally posted by _Transparent_

:lol: , you expect anyone to fall for that :lol: , i mean yeah, see how thoughtful S4R is, i wish all my friends were like you :p

What? I would not dare try and use such a corny pick up line on a woman :rolleyes: :lol: