Who's going to Ozzfest

Better believe it! I will be there in the Orchestra section for sure. Maiden will show that place whats up. I can't wait to see 30 thousand people singing along to maiden that is going to be something magical that we haven't seen in the USA since back in the late 80's

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I can't wait to see 30 thousand people singing along to maiden

I bet that it will be a considerably larger crowd; nevertheless, I really don’t want to be inside of giant crowds anymore, sorry, but I will stick to night club size rock shows now, easier to get in and out of, I think... However, I will buy the DVD, if they will sell it. :headbang:

I don't like the crowds and don't listen to most of the bands on the bill, but most likely gonna go, if only to see Maiden!! ... a little too early yet to know for sure...

I am so there. Of course, I'll be the one on the front page news...
"Unindentified woman goes nuts! Pulled off stage after attacking lead singer of Iron Maiden with kisses!" :worship: :headbang: :worship:

I went to Ozzfest in San Bernardino and it was a major trip. I had a container of water and some "special" brownies that my friends made me. The security guard unzipped my bag and sees all this and he zipped it back up real quick and told me to hurry up and get out of there. Man, if he wouldn't have let me keep it, I would have perished that day. It was so freakin' hot and the sun didn't go down 'til about almost 8:00. The food and drinks were so expensive it was outrageous! I lived on the stuff I had. It was a trip. On the way out, the crowd was 50K large and everyone started mooing! It was a blast!

Anyone that even has to think about it is nuts, Who knows the next time you will be able to see Iron Maiden in the US again. So what its a big crowd get over it just leave early after maiden is done and you won't have to battle any traffic or crowds heading to the exits. It might be years down the road if ever. Not to mention when will you ever see them play only songs from the first 4 albums?

RoboCaster said:
I will stick to night club size rock shows now, easier to get in and out of, I think... However, I will buy the DVD, if they will sell it. :headbang:

Unless Maiden loses Bruce again don't ever count on seeing Iron Maiden in a club in your lifetime.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Unless Maiden loses Bruce again don't ever count on seeing Iron Maiden in a club in your lifetime.

Yeah, I will just watch the 'TheIronMaidens'; it's good enough for me. One time I was at a BOC concert and assholes were throwing m80's from above right over top the heads of other people and I mean they exploded right next to their heads; it was a bad deal.

No matter where you go to see a concert, there is always an asshole in the crowd. At Ozzfest, there were people lighting fires on the lawn and stupid shit like that. What was cool, is the crowd starting booing the guys that lit them and when the security come around, the whole crowd turned them in. Most people want to enjoy the show and if some idiot tries to interfer, they get to deal with the masses. On with the show! :headbang: :headbang:

yeah, i prefer the lawn at big festivals cuz of the goons who throw stuff. ozzfest in kansas city 98 was a huge mud war - seats vs lawn - or what was left of it. hard to watch the show in those premium seats when ya gotta watch your back, which is where i was in 99. haha, no rain that year, but ozzy got me with his huge spray gun! i'll be there early this year to catch soilwork :)

MiniMurray said:
yeah, i prefer the lawn at big festivals cuz of the goons who throw stuff. ozzfest in kansas city 98 was a huge mud war - seats vs lawn - or what was left of it. hard to watch the show in those premium seats when ya gotta watch your back, which is where i was in 99. haha, no rain that year, but ozzy got me with his huge spray gun! i'll be there early this year to catch soilwork :)

When (and where) do tix go on sale for the US shows - specifically SoCal?

I am going.
By the way i have 2 extra tickets

LAWN21 GA2 1025 $17.50 $4.55 Aug 20, 2005 Ozzfest 2005 - Sony Box Set Promotion
LAWN21 GA2 1026 $17.50 $4.55 Aug 20, 2005 Ozzfest 2005 - Sony Box Set Promotion

Delivery Fee: $0.00
Order Fee: $4.35
Total Price: $48.45

I can sell it for $30. Does anyone want it? :)