Midnight Fallen
Dec 21, 2001
London
www.midnightfallen.com
I wanted to meet up with as many people as i could

so far Im meeting johanna and zarok666, is anybody else gonna join us

Im coming with my mate alex, and a brasilian girl called selma

is anyone else interested ?

I'm going to Wacken... But I guess we won't meet even if we tried, the area is big and crowded with 30k Metalheads... No chance...
If you are really interested in seeing me leave a cellphone number...

yeah I'll be there too! I'm going with my girlfriend and already meeting a lot of friends from Switzerland, so I think that's not possible to meet you. beside that we don't even know each other :D

Ok, the Blaze gig ends at 19:00 pm. I have no idea where to meet. Maybe somewhere at the camping area? Does somebody of the people who vistited Wacken in the last years know a good place which is easy to find for everyone?

Kiran: I didn't forget you. I'm gonna write you a mail. Be patient.

I got my letter back from argon events and it conferms your booking then says infomation about pic up points etc will aerrive something like 10 days before the event then you pick your tickets up on the coach and then........

\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\/m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/m\/m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ :D

and about 8 days until I start my journey there ;) .. cant wait, just hope I get well before then and that my pay check arrives in time so I really can go :p

We'll be hitting Hamburg at 12 the night before DAY 1.
Can't wait for the gig/festival.
Top 5 Bands:

Children of Bodom
Blind Guardian
Green Carnation
Borknagar
My Dying Bride

There are loads more I love........but .......oh man i cant wait!