Who's going to what shows?

Hey guys, it's been a while since i last posted on here. Need to get my act together:rolleyes:

Well, here's what i got lined up as of right now.

Aug. 3rd - Toto (in my hometown)

Aug. 9th - Circus Maximus (a 200 mile drive from home)

Aug. 16-18th - Metal Heart festival (Notodden N) Testament, Queensryche, U.D.O, Blind Guardian, Pagan's Mind, Jorn, Cloudscape, Seventh Wonder, Mindflow, Circus Maximus, Demon, Therion, Lions share, Primal Fear++++

Aug. 23rd - Triosphere + Keep Of Kalessin ( Hometown)

Aug. 25th - El Caco + Chris Cornell (Hometown)

Sept. 29th - Dream Theater + Symphony X (Oslo)

Nov. 9-10th - Progpower Scandinavia (Copenhagen) Threshold, Circus Maximus, Firewind, Mercenary, Andromeda ++++

And finally i already got tickets to see Kamelot in Oslo May 3rd. 2008:p

A lot of fun ahead of me:heh:

I had planned on seeing Sonata Arctica, Kamelot, or Dream Theater, but it appears that isn't happening...

meeeh i wanted to go to earth shaker...

ive got BOA, Kamelot/Threshold/Serenity...

i want Heaven & Hell tickets and DT tickets :( Within Temptation and also some more, just cant afford any right now :( *sobsob*

Got some local gigs I'm considering. Got my ticket sorted for Heaven & Hell in November, so fucking chuffed. My mate's trying to talk me into seeing Status Quo again, but I'll have to see what money and coursework permit.

If you ever find a lack of gigs to go to, one way around it is to book your own! ^_^ Me and my mates have got fundraising gigs lined up for 13th August and 17th September, the latter one is going to be a proper Metal job, oh yeah.
www.myspace.com/musiccharitycollective go add us and book your holidays in the sun accordingly ^_^ harharhar...