Who's going where on the UK tour.

D

Dickie Davis

If I get out of the moustache grooming parlour in time I will be making appearances at Dudley and Nottingham.
Nottingham looks like being a B&B stay over and a night on the sauce.

Limehouse supporting! That will be a top night out.
A great way to impress the ladies! ;)
I live in Cornwall so I've got major trips for both gigs. Would be nice if Limehouse are supporting on the other dates as well.

A- HA !!!!!

I will be witnessing the might SAXON in the fine city of Norwich. Does anyone know who is supporting??????

Myself, my girlfriend and a few mates will be going to Rock City. Who is the backing band?

I hope they bring back the eagle for that one.

i think its a shame that they have neglected the south this time. last time saw them at bloodstock,cambridge,astoria,brixton,and milton keynes. alright so you say they overkilled the south last time but they did also do places like wolvehampton yet they have gone back for more gigs in the midlands. how far is wolverhampton from dudley if my footie geography serves me right wolves and west brom (dudley) are not very far apart at all..

Think yourself lucky Mr Mcpurple. Try living in Cornwall. The nearest gig to me last time was 150miles away in Cardiff. I also did Bloodstock and Brixton (I was the one shouting at Biff for Solid Ball of Rock), but as you can imagine it always costs a bit to make these gigs.

Roll on Dudley!

Nice to see the tour is well advertised as usual! :(

Yep i agree with your point about advertisement. Do saxon think it is a waste of time or do they think it doesn't justify the money.

In my opinion they should try and find a right balance. There are many cases where i've said to people that i've just seen saxon live and they say @#%$ i didn't know they were playing.

In Brazil at the moment for example.

They can't rely on hard cover fans like us all the time to spread the word.