Who's gonna hang out with me?

All I know is I am going! Fuck yeah it's gonna be so sick! I had a dream about it last night and woke up thinking it was like the next day it was fucked. I can not wait!

you tell her illusion :tickled:

You guys are in for it, Bodom fucking slayed.

Speaking of that, did you go to the frisco show neal?

I go insane at concerts I mean fucking insane if there a part when the music slows down adn than BOOM starts up i will jump like ten feet in the air sing every word and head bang like crazy so you can expect me to be their early and up front.

well i plan on TRYING to get in the front, but i will probably die when i get there. Ill more than likely be at the bar majority of the night. im gonna be buzzed. Just look for the short girl with long black curly hair and bloodshot eyes and red cheeks by the bar

who's gonna drive me to slovenia on a thursday to see Falconer and Doomsword ! :cry:
originally scheduled for vienna, jan.8,2004, now in ljubljana - the fucking venue in vienna closed doors so all planned and already confirmed gigs have to be either re-located (no such venue available in vienna...... yeah they found one: in slovenia :zombie: ) or simply cancelled :yell: :mad: :cry:

:bah: :bah:

@bella, haha fuck that, i'm going to be in the front for the most time, maybe i'll take a trip to the bar

@opacity, i'd fly there and drive you if i could, simply because I love falconer (more mithotyn though)