Who's John Bush?

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Whats happened to Joey Belladonna?.Anthrax cant have got rid of this icon, the mans a legend! Never has a man looked so manly wearing an native american headdress on stage! Anyway gotta go Miami Vice is just starting!!!

Jockthrax,
Get with the times man! Been hibernating for a while?
Have you heard any of the John Bush era songs? :eek:

BTW....You're watching Miami Vice Re-runs...Don Johnson quit the show 20 years ago.
:lol:

No Scotland is a little third world.....

I've heard they have no running water and payment is made with goats or pigs...they also communicate in a strange tongue...

I would say they are about 20 years behind the mighty English...well certainly the football.....

Not sure how jockthrax logs onto the internet,must be some primative wooden interface....

:D :D :D

Bodylouse ducks, and runs for cover.......:eek:

Originally posted by Jockthrax
Whats happened to Joey Belladonna?.Anthrax cant have got rid of this icon, the mans a legend! Never has a man looked so manly wearing an native american headdress on stage! Anyway gotta go Miami Vice is just starting!!!

the 80's RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everbody looked like a complete fool, just seen the Wedding Singer for the 3rd time lot off Vice jokes in there.

"Europe always leads the way"

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
No Scotland is a little third world.....

I've heard they have no running water and payment is made with goats or pigs...they also communicate in a strange tongue...

I would say they are about 20 years behind the mighty English...well certainly the football.....

Not sure how jockthrax logs onto the internet,must be some primative wooden interface....

:D :D :D

Bodylouse ducks, and runs for cover.......:eek:

Oi, I resent that...We got running water last week. Although i agree about the football thing, well maybe except Celtic they have been humping the english for years...