Whos the opener for Exodus tour?

burymeinsmoke

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2004
NY
Does anyone know who is opening on the coming Exodus 3-week american tour? Ive heard Hatesphere or Alex Skolnik as possible openers.

Easter morning, I'm sitting on a snowy mountain in northern Colorado, and I will beg, borrow, or steal a truck to get me down to Denver tonight to see this show! I fuckin' love Hatesphere, too, so this will rock!!!

Hatespheres website says there touring Europe now. So it cant be them, what I dont understand is that the tour already started yesterday, so someone must know. Is it just an evening with Exodus? I hope someone rights a review of the show.....

Fuck God...
Fuck Church...
Fuck Family...
Fuck Jesus...
Spend Easter with Exodus...:headbang:

I borrowed a truck, barely made it down from the hill, but I did arrive at Whiskey Bill's in time to see two local openers for Exodus, but no Hatesphere. Silencer was the second opener, I know I have some MP3's from this band, they were great, although the guitarist could not, I mean, could not pull off a lead to save his life. Their metal was great, an excellent brand of thrash, but the leads sucked. Throw in a leader and this band will do well...

Exodus nearly played an identical set as the Concord show a few weeks back, but after Zet damn near polished off the 5th ( he shared it with us in the front row as well:headbang: ), we got Dirty Deeds as the final tune of the night, and we got to talk with all the band members after the show, a great night.

I've had enough sterile Easter's in my life to decree that this is the only fuckin' way to do it...

You know a few years ago I blew off Easter to go see Cannibal Corpse/Dimmu Borgir in Philly. I totalled my car on the way there :erk: but I still made it to the show :headbang:

But yeah I think the only show I'll be able to make it to for Exodus is the Irvington, NJ show. Unless I blow off work and go see them in NYC, which I haven't completely ruled out yet.

I would go see them in Philly (or West Chester or where ever the hell they're playing) but I'm going to see Queensryche that night...

THE Li, NY show was brutal ... and there is local opening acts at every date. The band is on the road solo