Why are you parting ways with Now and then???

Mr Accolade

Jan 14, 2004
www.cloudscape.se
I would really much appreciate if you could tell me why you are parting ways with your label (Now and then records). Has there been some problems?

Cheers: Mr Accolade :headbang:

If I had to guess it is because Now and Then is more suited toward Hard Rock and such, not that they are bad people, but Power Quest to me doesn't seem like a good fit for their (Now and Then) main target market.

Hey guys! I can't really go into details at this point due to some outstanding issues but what I can say is that it wasn't a "genre type" reason. Needless to say the move was instigated by the band rather than the label.

Valo Nightstalker said:
Allo again steve,
i go away for a bit now its all change hows the hunt for a new label going?
Hey dude! Welcome back to your spiritual home!:Spin:

We are exploring all our options at the moment and not rushing into any decision. As soon as there is anything concrete to report.....it'll be here for ya!

Any news on this? I was mighty surprised when I heard the news. We all remember when Neverworld got delayed before xmas last year? I was very impressed when the guy from the label came over and took the time to answer everyone's complaints. The move seemed so abrupt!