Why didn't anyone tell me about Stardust Reverie?

espz

Sep 23, 2011
Colorado Springs
I don't even know where to start with this post. So my local "classic rock" station played "All Night Long" by Rainbow last night while I was driving home. Oh yeah, Graham Bonnet. Loved his voice. With Alcatrazz the boy knew how to pick guitarists, first Malmsteen, then Vai....whatever happened to him? So I'm looking around and find he is in a project with Zak Stevens! What the? A new 2014 release by two singers I Love? Why wasn't I told of this?

THEN I find the video:

I don't even....WTF? Who is that? Is that the chick from Diabulus in Musica that I can never pronounce, or even spell? Why yes, it's Zuberoa Aznárez. And Bill Hudson is in on this? I like the samples I hear on Amazon. I suppose I need to buy this.

But that video......

Last edited by a moderator:
I got that CD, "Ancient Rites of the Moon" and , for me, it is ABSOLUTELY GREAT. It has been a holy grail for some time since it was very hard to find but I finally found it in a little records shop in...ROME.
Zak and Graham are amazing in that album. Graham´s voice will let you speechless... THE BEST CD I HAVE PURCHASED IN YEARS. BTW, Affector is another sensational band. I love them too.