Why do Markgugs and Sorath have + by their name?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
At the top it always says Sorath+ and Markgugs+ when they are browsing. What the hell do it mean? Are you guys in hypermode? Do you have some magical forum powers that I am unaware of? Is this a conspiracy against the negative members? What light through yonder window breaks? Am I Going Insane (radio edit)? Is this just on my end?

Those + things showed before I became a Certified UM.com Premium Member though. Hmm...

And O how my life changed on that glorious day I shelled out $15!

Lo and behold, there they are on my buddy list. How strange, as I don't ever remember adding anyone to my buddy list. :confused:Well now I have to even things out by either removing them, or adding everyone else. I don't really like that + thing though, it gets in my way. Decisions decisions. :D

It used to be easy to mis-click "Add to Buddy List" in the previous version of the forum software. I had a couple of people there that I didn't even really know who they were.

I don't need any of you guys on my buddy thingy, I always check who is in whatever forum I'm in as it is. I recognize everyone here by now. :)

Besides, EVERYONE is my buddy here!!! Except that idiot NAD, what a tool!

Here's Sorath holding teh puppay

puppy.jpg

I probably can steal a live one, or I can send my nice deer-leg I've got. It's got the fur and everything and is complete up to the hipjoint! It smells really bad!

I want a real puppy, but yes, that stuffed one will net you a CD-R of Hootie and the Blowfish, definitely.