why do you sing in english

i think there are many reasons to why bands write their lyrics in english.
people all over the world understand your lyrics and it usually sounds good (great variation of both synonyms and intonations) German for example, is a pretty hard language to express your sweet loving for another human in without sounding curt. =) but that has nothing to do with skyfire though. we´re a bunch of hard asses and are not writing about love. ;)

:lol:

I think the Swedish language is fucking awesome when it comes to music as I love everything Vintersorg has done in it. Though I guess his music is more about happy and love than Skyfire is...ya know, though Skyfire does have a song called "Open Flower" :tickled:

Final_Vision said:

I think the Swedish language is fucking awesome when it comes to music as I love everything Vintersorg has done in it. Though I guess his music is more about happy and love than Skyfire is...ya know, though Skyfire does have a song called "Open Flower" :tickled:

haha
yeah...but we were young!!!! And then u do stupid things that u later in life cant understand what the fuck u were up to. Personally i had a mullet and wrote lyrics about gooseberries. :cry:

MC Hanner said:
haha
yeah...but we were young!!!! And then u do stupid things that u later in life cant understand what the fuck u were up to. Personally i had a mullet and wrote lyrics about gooseberries. :cry:

I wanna hear the gooseberries song! :eek:

I think the only gooseberries within reach for Fetus here were bad berries :yell:

banana.gif

The dancing banana bobs in time to Kalmah's Hades. It is frightening and mesmerizing at the same time. o_O