Why I Like This Forum

MountainDweller

Under The Dark Moon
May 1, 2001
Back in the Hellhole called Texas.
A bit off topic, I guess, but I just had to say the people who visit and post here are very friendly. It's great! It's nice to be able to post things on one of my favourite band's forums (and be silly sometimes) without knowing that I'm going to be flamed to death (like on another forum I used to frequent a lot about 3 years ago that has turned to crap, and the name of which I will not mention). Stay kick-ass guys. Great community here. :headbang:

I back you up 100% on that. I'm glad there's no "Opeth Board Syndrome" here. I guess Katatonia fans are just more laid back (though I'm a huge Opeth fan as well, what gives?).

i stay out of opeth thread.
it has so many idiots it really affected my love for opeth.. i somehow had begun to like less opeth upon seeing so many idiots adore them and hail them as 'the best band in the universe' and so on.

The only reason the Opeth board sucks is because dickweeds put up repeat topics, or they have to drool over the board with IM NEWROFLHIEVERYONEILIKEOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETH!!!!!!!! OPETH IS THE LEET TO THE MAXOR!!!!!!111111111!111111ONEoneOnE!!!!

So yea. The Opeth board isn't that fun anymore.