Why Russia beats the USA

Not to mention it's just a suggested bill. It will never get passed....

In Capitalist America, Emos ban you.

Goth can fuck off too, if you ask me. I hate seeing so many early teens with piercings, all black, etc. Annoys the fuck out of me, and they look like 3rd class citizens. Probably a bad place to say this, because there is probably someone goth on this board.

I may think that the whole goth thing is just as much of a faggotfest as emo. But they are two entirely different things.

The phrase "emo" was first used to describe a geniune music genre that spawned out of Hardcore, this was years ago, not anything to do with the recent fashion trends or scene fag infestation. Unfortunately for the "tr00 emo fags" it became popular.

I may think that the whole goth thing is just as much of a faggotfest as emo. But they are two entirely different things.

The phrase "emo" was first used to describe a geniune music genre that spawned out of Hardcore, this was years ago, not anything to do with the recent fashion trends or scene fag infestation. Unfortunately for the "tr00 emo fags" it became popular.

Yeah, but the new emo trend actually includes some really bad ideology that can be really dangerous to teens who are naive and hurt. That's what makes them kill or hurt themselves.

I don't think wearing black clothes, corsets, black eye make up, black nail polish and white powder on your face makes you want to kill yourself

Yeah, but the new emo trend actually includes some really bad ideology that can be really dangerous to teens who are naive and hurt. That's what makes them kill or hurt themselves.

And that's why teenagers are fucking idiots... If you ask me, if you're enough of a prick to get so wrapped up in this emo scene that you actually kill yourelf.. Hell you fucking deserve it.

I don't think wearing black clothes, corsets, black eye make up, black nail polish and white powder on your face makes you want to kill yourself

all of the emo's in my area have made up problems that they twist and exaggerate when they really have no idea what it's really like to be hurt physically and mentally

yeah well there are two types of emo kids which are just as bad imo :

1. the emos that wanna get attention and invent problems and shit so ppl say ''awwww you're so unlucky, I understand how you feel, it's terrible''

2. the emos that had a really hard childhood and stuff and they feel emo music understands them and adopt the emo style though its not helping them because they get bullied even more because they are emo.

I feel some kind of pity for the 2nd kind of emos though.

2. the emos that had a really hard childhood and stuff and they feel emo music understands them and adopt the emo style though its not helping them because they get bullied even more because they are emo.

That's called "being depressed". Anyone who feels the need to dress like a fag just because they have some problems is also a gay.

there's not that many though, there's only one chick in my school that's been through as much shit as i have and i'm not a depressed fag