Why these people always wrote boring things..i can't undersatan

Jaghayr

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2001
Fear and sweat, my muscles ache ...I smile but it's just a fake.. I fade away
It troubles me, what you're gonna say ..Just a day away....And you will be here to stay

I wait and I wait....And what I really hate ....Is the panic that stops me from breathing
My knees hit the floor....And I panic more....Until you open my door

The whole world could explode around us....Will they ever know we had a third chance

in a very popular s&m way you probably know and love as well, jaghayr, the most intense and passionate act of devotion towards you on niklas part would be a permanent and unconditioned ban from this forum. just to show you he's the master and you're made to crawl at his feet, surely. ;)

joking apart, please don't start new threads saying the same things as in the preceeding, and don't start new threads saying nothing understandable at all.

rahvin.

Well most of Us are males, and Male ppl into metal that are most of the times heterosexual ( or well lets be fair it cant be that uncommon maybe they arent out of the closet ). So besides from some girl saying she liked Mikael "Performance" ( i recall she said she found it elegant ) there isnt many people that actually have a crush on any DT members running around the boards. Some of them seem to know awfully alot about dark tranquillity i know but they are just crazy fans :)