Why!??

i just read through the last 30 days of threads (well, the titles at least) and i think i found maybe 4 or 5 threads about the band. Hmm..

I think most of the posts are by band members themselves, so i guess they dont wanna talk about their own music!

i usually get bored talking about the band alot of the time because i get asked the same questions from my family, friends, and coworkers. i like having a place where we can just have silliness. Of course if you ever have a question about the band you'll find it will get answered here either by the band or someone else.

We don't neglect talkin g about the band but we aren't very full or ourselves where we need people talking about us all the time.

although i do scan the google every day to check for new reviews or articles about us. lol

Originally posted by Baliset
although i do scan the google every day to check for new reviews or articles about us. lol

...and have you found something?

i did it once and nothing, i mean, nothing new.

Originally posted by deadair
ECTO!!!

ahhhh everyone will be so happy you are posting here.

as far as not talking about the band here... it's because most of us hate them

hi deadair...nice to see you again here:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ectoplasma
...and have you found something?

i did it once and nothing, i mean, nothing new.

yeah its just the same old shit out there lately. but hey its still cooler than when we only had the one demo out and the name search brought up the same two webpages for like three years.

Originally posted by ezekiel
maudlin of the who?

The well!! The well!!

So...how many of you are band members? Thats very interesting. I just got Bath and Leaving Your Body Map and I'm very very very impressed.

I am sorry, it just had to be said.

Just like that.
tus8a.jpg