Widow and Borealis opening for Saxon tonight

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Hey all! Anyone who's out in LA should go to Key Club to check out IM Bands WIDOW and BOREALIS opening for Saxon tonight!

Anyone on the West Coast/South West will then be treated to Borealis Continuing on with Saxon, and Widow teaming up with Benedictum for the weekend and heading down to Phoenix and then into El Paso! I know there's a few of you I should be seeing at the Phoenix Show. Chris, I'm looking at you.

Don't forget that the North American SAXON & BOREALIS tour will continue until mid October!! I'll see everyone at the NYC show on the 13th. :D

The borealis show, yes, the Widow/Bene show is this Friday at 910 Live. Cage is in town on the 14th. :) Busy 2 weeks. Especially with Evergrey/Sabaton in town on the 7th at Club House.

I can't make the Friday show. Tomorrow is also the Arch Enemy / Devildriver show, and the Opeth/Katatonia show is Oct 29th too. Busy month of October.

All I know is that last night's show was sold out. :) That's about as much info as I was given from last night. I was also told that the venue gave Borealis a hard time and they had to go on first, as opposed to right before Saxon. Then again, this seems to be common practice in the roach-infested Los Angeles metal scene.

Don't worry guys we will show WIDOW what a real venue is like when they hit El Paso on Saturday

Saxon rules, given. Anyone out west who wants to see a really good trio who have FUN while performing, and are funny as crap - Widow puts on a great show. Here is my strong recommendation to show up early and meet these cats from Raleigh, NC.

Saxon rules, given. Anyone out west who wants to see a really good trio who have FUN while performing, and are funny as crap - Widow puts on a great show. Here is my strong recommendation to show up early and meet these cats from Raleigh, NC.

Definitely try to catch the Saxon-Benedictum shows, but just to make it clear for everyone, the SAXON tour has BOREALIS only confirmed as support. Widow was just on the bill last night in LA. :)

Now can we please get back on topic and use this thread to promote the Saxon-Borealis tour? ;)

Hey, if these cats want to talk about Intromental bands, let them talk!

Don't worry guys we will show WIDOW what a real venue is like when they hit El Paso on Saturday

Haha! 910 Live is an Outdoor Venue, it's going to be SICK. Widow and Benedictum are going to have a really great 2 nights. :)