Will be at Edmonton, Alberta, next week!

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
We got a congress (parties) the entire week in Edmonton next week. I think some RC poster hails from there (Demilich?)?. We got the west edmunton mall's pools reserved for us a whole day, and we're going to see the Oiler's play against LA. We also got a few doctors in pharm@cy telling us important stuff about our job but... who cares? That Hotel (Westin) is gonna be wasted.

wtf are you saying?

We have a congress, which means several highly educated people are gonna tell us how to do things, but the real deal is that we'll get drunk everynight, forgetting all said stuff. We will also see a hockey game, featuring the Oilers vs The Kings from LA.

Andddddddd, we have the west edmonton mall (NA's biggest mall) pools reserved for us a whole day, which means we'll get drunk AND wet.

I don't think I can be more clear....... :confused:

naturally

What days will you be in town?

I suppose I could go downstairs and ask my sister when your drug dealer conference is on, but I'm lazy.

err, wouldn't mind to, but I don't think I'll have any time. It'll be a miracle if I can get more than 20 hours of sleep out of these 6 days out there.