Will Carina apear on Torn???

i love her voice. my wife is a classical singer and we both say that Carina is one of the best female singer alive. beside daniel gildenlöw, of course.... ;-)

many girls can't scream so high as he can ;-)

Beside Tom Englund, Hansi Kürsch and Russel Allen one of my favorite singers.

Agreed... I wish she had an album out of her own, but until then I'll settle for a song (or two) where she is featured on Evergrey CDs. Getting to see her perform live was a special treat.

Oh I think it would not be a metal album! She has a lot of soul in her voice. incredible.

besides this, there are not many things known about her. Is singing for her just a hobby or is she a pro <- that means, is she working as a musician?

:lol: waiting for her guest apearance at one of the next ayreon cds...

I'm quite positive it wouldn't be a metal album, but... and I know I could get shot for admitting this... I listen to other styles of music other than metal! <GASP!> :lol:

Heck, I'd buy Carina's polka album if that's the musical direction she decided to go into (but I draw the line at country and western so let's hope she doesn't go there.) ;)

I like different styles of music other than metal as well, but metal is where my roots are, and Evergrey are damned hihg (if not top) of that list. Carina's got a great voice, and I can't really imagine an Evergrey album without her doing at least something on one song.

Love the idea of Carina appearing as a guest for Ayreon, we should bombard Arjen with requests since he takes fan suggestions seriously :D

Carina Eklundh sings Jonny Cash. That would be a GREAT title....

;-)

I think Arjen knows her already. Because he hat tom on his last album. that says that arjen musst know evergrey very well!
i think its just a question of time.

I'm quite positive it wouldn't be a metal album, but... and I know I could get shot for admitting this... I listen to other styles of music other than metal! <GASP!> :lol:

Blasphemy!!! :lol:

Just kidding, but honestly, I must admit that I'm not a big fan of female vocals. I appreciate a good female voice, of course, but when I listen to music (even metal) that is fronted by a female, it just doesn't do to me what music fronted by a male does. I love Carina's vocals in Evergrey though, it adds so much to the music, and I too hope there are at least a couple songs on Torn with Carina on them.
Anyway, Carina has an amazing voice. They're a very talented couple. :)

Carina Eklundh sings Jonny Cash. That would be a GREAT title....

;-)

I think Arjen knows her already. Because he hat tom on his last album. that says that arjen musst know evergrey very well!
i think its just a question of time.

As far as i know,Carina and Toms last name is Englund :p